ARC Business Solutions Inc. is a customer oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Enterprise Content Management, Utility Sector Services and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking Java Developers. This is for immediate opportunities with clients in Edmonton, Alberta. Strong Intermediate Developer resources only to apply.
ROLE: JAVA DEVELOPER
To be considered for a developer role in Java, the successful candidate must possess 2-5 years’ experience with several of the following tools, software and methods:
- DevOps experience or System Administration, in Unix networking, Java applications
- Experience with a UNIX shell scripting language such as Bash, Ruby, Perl and Python
- Experience with configuration management using Chef
- Experience with cloud computing platforms: AWS and VMware ESX
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts.
- Experience using Mulesoft
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science), IT Diploma (e.g., NAIT) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED – Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number JK:JD:A in the subject line to email@example.com. Visit our website at www.arcbus.com.