ARC Business Solutions Inc. is a customer oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Enterprise Content Management, Utility Services and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as a Maximo / ESRI Architect for immediate opportunities with clients in Calgary, Alberta. Only experienced Maximo / ESRI Architects will be considered for this opportunity.
ROLE: MAXIMO / ESRI ARCHITECT
The successful candidates possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
Ability to work at both a management / strategy / architecture level plus at a functional or technical level
- At least 5 years of Maximo functional and development experience
- At least 2 years of experience with ESRI GIS tools
- At least one implementation of an Outage Management System
- Experience work in Distribution or Transmission Electric Utility
- Strong understanding of Maximo business objects
- Design and development of integrations with Maximo using MIF
- Maximo configuration tools, scripting and customizations using java
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in a large organization
- A successful track record of implementation projects
- Experience with Maximo for Utilities would be an asset
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science, MBA) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED – Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number DP:MA:A in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on ARC, please visit our website at www.arcbus.com.