ARC Business Solutions Inc. is a customer orientated information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Enterprise Content Management, Utility Service, Mobile Solution and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an individual with strong experience as a Project Manager for immediate opportunities in Regina.
ROLE: PROJECT MANAGER/REGIONAL PRACTICE LEAD
The successful candidate must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 10 years working as a Project Manager
- PMP Designation
- Demonstrated experience establishing and/or operating the following project control processes on multiple projects: schedule management, issue management, risk management, status reporting, change control, budget/effort management
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the client organization
- Experience with projects spanning the full systems development life cycle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in a large organization
- A successful track record
- Minimum direct report team size of three (3) not including PM position
- A minimum of 2 client references from your most recent projects are required
- Experience working in Government, Crown Corps or the Utilities sector (oil, gas, power, etc)
- Recent project management experience in the delivery solutions to Provincial Departments
- Experience using recognized systems development life cycle methodologies (waterfall, agile/scrum)
- Experience in requirements gathering
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience leading large projects in excess of one million dollars
- Experience leading projects that deliver solutions across multiple technical environments and in complex settings
- Experience using MS-Project or other project management tools
- Experience with projects spanning multiple technical environments
- Experience with projects having aggressive schedules
- Experience with risk and quality management processes
- Experience with modeling tools
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) projects
Degree destinations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefit package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applications for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED – Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number MdO:PM in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit our website at www.arcbus.com.