ARC Business Solutions Inc. is a customer oriented information technology consulting company with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Enterprise Content Management, Mobile software development, Utility Sector Services and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience in the execution of test plans, test cases, traceability matrices, and other quality control and quality assurance program tools for immediate opportunities with clients in Edmonton.
ROLE: Quality Assurance Testers
LEVEL: Intermediate and senior positions
The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- HP Quality Center experience
- 3+ years of system testing in a full-time analysis and/or testing role on major Executing application test strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts and test completion reports
- 3+ years of experience reporting on test execution using standard templates and creating new metrics reporting as required
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with regression tests, build acceptance tests (BAT), and smoke tests
- Creating test data
- Business requirements analysis and business process analysis
- Testing experience with Oracle Forms, Java and backend testing
- Using problem tracking tools
- Using SQL to query data
Related desirable/optional skills include:
- Writing and executing application test strategies, test plans, and deriving test cases from use cases
- Business Analysis experience
- 2+ years Automated test creation and execution automated test tools (e.g. HP Quality Centre and/or Quick Test Professional or equivalent)
- Experience in the use of requirements traceability tools and processes
- Leading a team of testers
- Experience in data conversion testing
- Client facing, written and oral skills are essential
- Experience with testing tools to support testing (quality control) activities
- Project Management experience
- Insurance work flow and processing
Degree/Diploma and/or vendor technical certifications (e.g. CSTE, CSQA) are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number GM:QAA:A in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.arcbus.com.