ARC Business Solutions Inc. is a customer oriented information technology consulting company with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Enterprise Content Management, Mobile software development, Utility Sector Services and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Business Consultant for an immediate opportunity in Edmonton, AB.
ROLE: SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT
- 5 years experience in managing projects
- 2 years experience conducting risk analysis and reporting
- 2 years experience performing internal audits
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Certification from the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or equivalent
- PMP Certification as issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent
- 5 years experience in business process modelling
- 2 years experience in business process optimization
- 1 year experience implementing or operating governance and risk management frameworks
- 1 year experience implementing grant management systems
- 1 year experience implementing enterprise resource planning systems
- 1 year experience with human resource planning
Degree destinations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED – Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number JK:SBC :Ain the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on ARC, please visit our website at www.arcbus.com.