ARC Business Solutions Inc. is a customer oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Utility Services, Enterprise Content Management and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as a SharePoint Developer for upcoming opportunities in Regina, Saskatchewan. Strong intermediate and senior resources only to apply. The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas.
ROLE: SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
- Experience in the analysis, design, hands-on creation and delivery of SharePoint-based applications
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013/2015 and SharePoint Designer 2013
- Must have high level of understanding on the SharePoint 2013 Managed Metadata model and a solid grasp of the SharePoint 2013 API
- Experience developing with large-scale SharePoint 2010 environments incorporating the FAST Enterprise Search engine
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3 and responsive design is desirable
- Experience developing solutions as part of a managed application lifecycle including familiarity with source control systems a managed application build structure and release management
- Experience coordinating implementations in a change controlled environment including documenting and communicating solution implementation steps for execution by tier 2 support organizations
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing web parts, content types, master pages and page layouts
- Experience in UI design and implementation using web techniques such as HTML and CSS; Experience developing modern, lightweight CSS controlled user interfaces is preferred
- Experience developing business process applications including aspects of form development and automated data workflows
- Strong experience with PowerShell (including SharePoint and FAST Server commandlets) automating deployments in a managed application lifecycle through multiple homogenous environments
- Experience authoring and executing application test-cases for execution by a quality assurance team
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing application performance
- Experience in the development of a corporate classification taxonomy using SharePoint and the application of technology to automate the identification of meta-data from content
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to apply results of analysis to benefit the business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in a large organization
- A successful track record providing consulting services
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the client organization
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science), IT Diploma (e.g., SIAST, SAIT, NAIT) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria of our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED – Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number MdO:SPD in the subject line to email@example.com.