ARC Reads: May 2020 Edition
This Month: Information Overload, AI & Work, Shopify Balance, & More
- Can we escape from information overload? – We live in an age of infinite scrolling and endless interruptions. So what happens when you switch off the lights? Tom Lamont finds out.
- AI Is Changing Work — and Leaders Need to Adapt – For business leaders navigating the AI workforce transition, the key to unlocking the productivity potential while delivering on business objectives lies in three key strategies: rebalancing resources, investing in workforce reskilling and, on a larger scale, advancing new models of education and lifelong learning.
- Event Cancelled? Bid Beacon Can Help. – With so many events being cancelled, Bid Beacon can help you continue your fundraising efforts – at a distance. With Bid Beacon, you can run a completely virtual auction with virtual items like gift cards, eBooks, streaming service subscriptions, or apps.
- Shopify to offer business account, card, and rewards program with new Shopify Balance – Shopify Balance is composed of three products, a bank account, card, and rewards program for Shopify merchants. According to Shopify, the idea behind the new offering is to provide financial services that are built for independent businesses and entrepreneurs.
- 43 Embarrassing Grammar Mistakes Even Smart People Make – Like it or not, words, spelling, and punctuation can leave a lasting impression on others. But even the most educated people often unknowingly make these common flubs.
Interested in what you’ve read? Want to learn more about what we do? Contact us today. In addition to keeping on top of tech trends, we provide IT and business solutions to clients across North America.