Senior Oil and Gas IT Practice Lead
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Oil and Gas IT Practice Lead for Calgary.
The ideal candidate is someone that has been deeply involved in the oil and gas sector delivering IT solutions to numerous local Calgary organizations for a minimum of sixteen years. The successful candidate is a well-known respected IT professional that has a strong reputation throughout the Calgary O&G sector for delivering quality solutions. They are continually sought after for their skills and leadership abilities. They are constantly engaged but want something more. The position will be at least eighty percent delivery focused to Calgary O&G sector clients, typically on client sites.
- 15+ years delivering information technology solutions to the O&G sector in Calgary
- Held positions such as: management consultant, senior business analyst or program/project management
- Involved in the delivery of multi-million dollar solutions
- Deep understanding of the O&G business sector (upstream, mid-stream and downstream) including the underlying business and technical architecture
- Familiar with Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) products specific to the O&G sector
- Skilled and knowledgeable in both IT systems and OT systems
- Strong communication skills with a record of workshop facilitation, and public speaking engagements
- Experience and comfortable working with/reporting to C-level and executive management
- Experience with Business Process Improvement (BPI) or Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Ability to recruit and lead your team of consultants (at all levels and roles) to support and grow this practice
- Ability to develop strategic and tactical plans for the sector
- Ability to develop, execute and report against sector marketing plans
- Comfortable setting up sales calls and delivering presentations
- Works with the President, Calgary managing partner and owners in practice planning and providing regular updates
- Active with industry associations an stays ahead of O&G industry trends
- Ability to travel within Alberta
- University Degree in a related discipline from recognized institution
We offer a competitive salary, commissions, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits package. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately.
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science, Business administration) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED - Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number MdO:OGC in the subject line to hr at arcbus.com. For more information on ARC, please visit our website at www.arcbus.com.