Role: Intermediate SQL Server Database Developer
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established and customer-oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. ARC operates out of 4 regions in Canada–Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto and Regina and in the US – and services a broad base of private and public sector clients. Service delivery is focused in five main technology solution verticals: Systems Delivery, Enterprise Information Management, Mobile Solutions, Managed Services; with industry expertise in Energy, Utilities, Government, Financial Services and the Public Sector.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an individual with strong experience as a SQL Server Database Developer for one of our valued clients in Edmonton. Please note, this is a six month contract position. Applicants legally entitled to work in Canada and based in Edmonton only to apply.
ROLE: Intermediate SQL Server Database Developer
The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3-5 years with SQL Server database backend development
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL coding would be an asset
- Ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets.
- Exceptional consultation skills are critical, with the ability to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and consultation skills are a must.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and/or ETL Tools, and Web technologies would be a definite asset.
- Located on-site in Edmonton only
Degree destinations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by full time ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED – Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number GK:SSDD in the subject line to [email protected]. Applicants legally entitled to work in Canada only to apply.