- Our Process
- What We Do
From software development to management consulting, we enable technology solutions.
Enterprise Information Management
Helping organizations leverage their data and information to create business results.
Mobile App Development
No matter the platform, we’re here to make your app project a success.
- Our Apps
- Case Studies
Role: BI Reporting Analyst
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established, and customer oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Enterprise Content Management, Utility Services and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as a BI Reporting Analyst for immediate opportunities with clients in Edmonton. Strong intermediate and senior Analysts only to apply.
- Performs business analysis using various techniques, e.g. statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining. Determines best practices and develops actionable insights and recommendations for the current business operations. Works directly with the internal or external client to identify analytical requirements. May help to produce ad hoc data and reports. May assist in implementing or developing systems to capture business operation information. May occasionally guide less experienced business data analysts.
- Provide insights to the leadership team on impact of strategic initiatives on key metrics and help them track progress towards goals.
- Provide teams with ad-hoc analysis, automated reports and web-based dashboards, and self-service reporting tools to make access to data easy for decision makers across the organization.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Analytics to design and build analytics and reporting tools that are instrumental to constantly improve customer experience.
- Identify opportunities for developing new data sources, and provide technical leadership around making those data sources high-quality and broadly available.
- Analytics experience and someone who has supported dashboards from data sources around the organization. We need do someone who has the math and stats background who can build the analytics projects.
- Excellent communication – written and verbal – in person and remote. They will need to work across multiple locations.
- BI Reporting tools (Tableau experience).
- 5 years of experience in generating and presenting insights from marketing/product/customer care data. Experience in content analysis, advanced analytics, measurement and optimization.
- Fluency in data analysis, including defining KPIs, statistical and predictive modeling concepts, descriptive statistics, experimental design and multivariate A/B testing.
- Good understanding of data structures and pipelines. Experience with data instrumentation, interpretation and visualization tools (e.g., Mode, Tableau).
- Exceptional SQL skills and experience working with granular web clickstream data and behavior tracking tools like SiteCatalyst.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to interact with business leaders to make business recommendations.
- Experience in programming languages and stats packages (e.g. Python, R) is a plus; comfortable creating re-usable data sets with high-quality data.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Software development skills (Java, Python).
Education: Advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering or related field. PhD in a related field a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED – Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number JK:BI in the subject line to [email protected].