- Our Process
- What We Do
From software development to management consulting, we enable technology solutions.
Enterprise Information Management
Helping organizations leverage their data and information to create business results.
Managed IT Services
We’ve helped hundreds of Canadian companies like yours solve their IT issues.
- Case Studies
Role: Business Analyst
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established, and customer oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Enterprise Content Management, Utility Services and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as a Business Analyst for immediate opportunities with clients in Edmonton, Toronto, Calgary & Regina. Strong intermediate and senior Business Analysts only to apply.
- Minimum 4 years working in data processing environment
- Working as a Business Analyst for a minimum of three years
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the client organization
- A successful track record
- A minimum of 2 client references from your most recent projects are required to confirm these mandatory’s
- Experience of working in Government, Crown Corps or the Utilities sector (oil, gas, power, etc.)
- Recent Business Analyst experience in delivering solutions to Provincial Departments
- Member of the IIBA and possess a CBAP certification (or in progress)
- Experience documenting business rules, processes and data models
- Experience developing business cases or business case summaries
- Experience developing Use Cases
- Experience in Business Process Reengineering
- Experience facilitating workshops or JAD sessions
- Experience with Rational Unified Process (RUP) or UML
- Experience in QA test planning, testing support and execution
- Experience with projects spanning multiple technical environments
- Experience working on an Enterprise applications
- Experience working within an Enterprise Architecture environment
- Experience with secure exchange of electronic documents between stakeholders
- Experience working in an Oracle development environment
- Experience working in a Crystal report development environment
- Experience implementing web-based solutions
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science, MBA) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED – Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number GM:BA in the subject line to [email protected].