- Our Process
- What We Do
From software development to management consulting, we enable technology solutions.
Enterprise Information Management
Helping organizations leverage their data and information to create business results.
Mobile App Development
No matter the platform, we’re here to make your app project a success.
- Our Apps
- Case Studies
Role: Enterprise Architect
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established and customer-oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. ARC operates out of 4 regions in Canada–Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto and Regina and in the US – and services a broad base of private and public sector clients. Service delivery is focused in five main technology solution verticals: Systems Delivery, Enterprise Information Management, Mobile Solutions, Training and Managed Services; with industry expertise in Energy, Utilities, Government, Financial Services and the Public Sector.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as an Enterprise Architectfor upcoming opportunities with clients in Regina, Saskatchewan. Strong intermediate and senior resources only to apply. The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas.
- Working in data processing environment (Minimum 7 years)
- Working as an Architect [Technical, Data, Application, Security] (Minimum 4 years)
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an client organization
- Successful track record as an Architect. Specifically, someone who can grasp an organization’s strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets to recommend and implement solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Demonstrable project experience in showing how current and future needs of an organization were met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner
- Interpersonal and leadership skills –team leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- Project and program management planning and organizational skills
- Customer service orientation
- Time management and prioritization
- Systems Thinking – the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
- Expertise in integrating disparate systems and technologies
- Experience in developing architectural standards and guidelines
- A minimum of 2 client references from your most recent projects are required to confirm these mandatory’s
- Experience of working in Government, Crown Corps or the Utilities sector (oil, gas, power, etc.)
- Experience designing solution in multiple technical environments
- Experience designing Enterprise applications
- TOGAF Certificaiton
- Deep knowledge of enterprise architecture principles and practices. Familiarity with formal enterprise architecture frameworks such as Zachman. Deep understanding and experience with business capability modelling, agile architecture.
- Experience working on a legacy replacement project from discovery through implementation.
- Experience facilitating business process re-engineering on a project
- Demonstrated exemplary written and oral communication skill
- Ability to manage conflict and achieve consensus (decisions)
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors. For employees wishing to move to Regina, ARC provides a relocation subsidy. Travel and living will be provided for those candidates willing to travel to work in Regina from other regions in Canada (ideally from one of ARC’s three offices: Edmonton, Calgary or Toronto)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. Please forward your resume clearly displaying the reference number EA:SASK in the subject line to [email protected].