- Our Process
- What We Do
From software development to management consulting, we enable technology solutions.
Enterprise Information Management
Helping organizations leverage their data and information to create business results.
Managed IT Services
We’ve helped hundreds of Canadian companies like yours solve their IT issues.
- ARC Community & Charity
- Blog/Case Studies
Role: Java Developer - Regina
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established and customer-oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. ARC operates out of 4 regions in Canada–Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto and Regina and in the US – and services a broad base of private and public sector clients. Service delivery is focused in five main technology solution verticals: Systems Delivery, Enterprise Information Management, Mobile Solutions, Training and Managed Services; with industry expertise in Energy, Utilities, Government, Financial Services and the Public Sector.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as a Java Developer for opportunities with clients in Regina.
The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- BS/MS in computer science/computer engineering or 4 years of related work experienced combined with a 2 year diploma in a computer systems related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institute.
- 2+ years of experience developing REST services
- Strong working knowledge of Java
- 1+ years experience building or working with RESTful web services via JSON or XML
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with unit testing, regression testing and good understanding of CI/CD
- Experience working with relational database technologies utilizing SQL syntax
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with system to system integration (Web Services, RESTful) would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written communication.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn business applications.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good customer service and communication skills. Must be comfortable interacting with clients.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by full time ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED -Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number MDO:JD in the subject line to [email protected].