- Our Process
- What We Do
From software development to management consulting, we enable technology solutions.
Enterprise Information Management
Helping organizations leverage their data and information to create business results.
Managed IT Services
We’ve helped hundreds of Canadian companies like yours solve their IT issues.
- ARC Community & Charity
- Blog/Case Studies
Role: Quality Assurance Analyst
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established and customer oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Enterprise Content Management and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience for complex analysis of both IT and Business functions and the ability to translate Business and Technical requirements into Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, Traceability Matrices, and other quality control and quality assurance program tools for immediate opportunities with clients in Edmonton, Toronto, Calgary & Regina. Strong intermediate and senior resources only to apply.
The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Writing and executing application test strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts and test completion reports, deriving test cases from use cases
- 3+ yrs directly related experience – Manual test creation and execution using Microsoft Word and Excel
- 3+ yrs experience reporting on test execution using standard templates and creating new metrics reporting as required
- 3+ yrs Quality Control and Quality Assurance program analysis and process improvement leadership
- 3+ yrs system testing in a full-time analysis and/or testing role on major applications
- Create regression tests, build acceptance tests (BAT), and smoke tests
- Creating test data
- Business requirements analysis and business process analysis
- Using problem tracking tools
- Using SQL to query data
Related desirable skills include:
- Business Analysis experience
- 2+ yrs Automated test creation and execution automated test tools (e.g. HP Quality Centre and/or Quick Test Professional or equivalent)
- Experience in the use of requirements traceability tools and processes
- Testing experience with Oracle Forms, Java and/or .NET applications
- Leading a team of testers
- Experience in data conversion testing
- Client facing, written and oral skills are essential
- Experience with testing tools to support testing (quality control) activities
- Project Management experience
- Financial Institution work flow and processing
Degree/Diploma and/or vendor technical certifications (e.g. CSTE, CSQA) are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number GM:QAA in the subject line to [email protected].