- Our Process
- What We Do
From software development to management consulting, we enable technology solutions.
Enterprise Information Management
Helping organizations leverage their data and information to create business results.
Mobile App Development
No matter the platform, we’re here to make your app project a success.
- Our Apps
- Case Studies
Role: Systems Administrator
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established, growing and customer oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Core business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Enterprise Content Management, Utility Services and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking intermediate and senior individuals with experience in Systems and Server Administration for immediate opportunities with clients in the Metro-Edmonton, Alberta area.
ROLE: SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- Setup and management of MS Windows Server including 2008 R2 and higher environments
- Installation and configuration of VMWare (ESX5i and previous versions)
- Build and deploy Server templates on VMWare
- Backup technologies for Virtualized environments Installation and Configuration of Veeam Backup or equivalent Replication Software
- P2V Server Migrations
- Installation, Configuration, and Administration of Exchange 2010 and higher
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory in Server 2008 R2 and higher environments
- Hands on experience Configuration of SonicWall, routers, access points, Network switches and phone systems
- Strong understanding of Office 365
- Strong understanding of Azure
- Storage infrastructure skills
- Powershell skills are an asset
- Analyze and document full network environments.
- Strong Vendor management skills
- Excellent client facing communication skills
- Good planning and time management skills
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with designing, implementing and managing Network Security solutions
- Experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting SharePoint environments
- Experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting SQL Server environments
- Experience installing, maintaining and troubleshooting Oracle environments
- Microsoft Certifications – MCP, MCSA
- Command Line Interface (CLI) skills for network equipment is highly beneficial
- UTM experience
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science, MBA) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
Travel within the city of Edmonton for onsite support will occasionally be necessary.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, and comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED – Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number ML:SA in the subject line to [email protected].