- Our Process
- What We Do
From software development to management consulting, we enable technology solutions.
Enterprise Information Management
Helping organizations leverage their data and information to create business results.
Managed IT Services
We’ve helped hundreds of Canadian companies like yours solve their IT issues.
- ARC Community & Charity
- Blog/Case Studies
ARC Community & Charity
Giving is not just about making a donation or volunteering your time.
It is about making a difference in your community.
Some Local Charities that ARC supports:
A Journey to Truth and Reconciliation:
ARC is committed to listening, learning, reflecting and acting,
so we can contribute to substantial change year round.
Charity of Choice Spotlight: The Zebra Child Protection Centre
Creating a Brighter Future
Edmonton’s Zebra Protection Centre is in place for children and youth. They work towards the common goals of supporting children and youth who have experienced abuse and are creating a future where every child and youth is heard.
The Support that They Provide
- Child Advocasy
- The Child needs to remain everyone’s top priority
- Forensic Interview
- A recorded conversation where the child can tell their store in a safe and comfortable enviornment
- Very Important Paws
- Fletcher, Captain & Triggs provide comfort within the centre and courthouse
- Hope’s Toy Closet
- A very special place where a child or youth’s bravery is celebrated with a new toy or quilt
- Backpack Program
- Every child in need leaves with the appropriate clothing, pyjamas and personal items.
- Care Calls
- Regular check-ins to offer file updates, referrals and emotional support to caregivers
- Crisis Response
- 24-hour crisis response to children who are in immediate need of intervention
- Trauma Referrals
- Connect children to trusted counceling and trauma professionals in the community
- Court Accompaniment
- Preparation and accompaniment is a key step in addressing myths or fears sorrounding the court process
Find out More Information on Their Website: zebracentre.ca
ARC In the Community:
Staff Spotlight: Darwin Perrier
Principal, Darwin Perrier has raised $4,665 since 2020 for Movember, not to raise money but to try and get people tested. You can get tested by doing a PSA Test (blood work) in combination with a physical. Darwin has recently been diagnosed with stage 1, prostate cancer, 100% curable with surgery.
The statistics are pretty scary, 40% of men over 40 have prostate cancer, 50% over 50, 60% over 60, 70% over 70, and 80% over 80. If prostate cancer isn’t caught early, it spreads to the lymph nodes, the bones, and then other organs. the earlier it is caught the easier treatment is.
We are so proud to announce that Darwin had a very successful surgery this past December 2021, is now in recovery mode, and is happy to report he is cancer-free today!
We can all be resilient together, save a life, get yourself or a loved one tested!
ARC In the Community:
Staff Spotlight: Stephanie Hassan
Stephanie Hassan, an Employee at ARC, is participating in the Canadian Cancer Society’s Dry February.
We’ve all been touched by cancer, we know someone who has had it or have been diagnosed with it. Stephanie has lost her mom to cancer and would like to take any opportunity she can to help raise money for research and care.
Help us raise funds for Stephanie here:
Ready To Get Started?
Our team of experts can help in various capacities, including IT consulting, business analysis, project management, system architecture, and more.