Role - Project Manager - Cloud Based
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established and customer orientated information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. Sore business verticals are: Professional IT Services, Enterprise Content Management, Utility Services and Managed Services.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as a Project Manager for immediate opportunities with a client in Edmonton. Strong intermediate and senior level Project Managers only to apply.
ROLE: PROJECT MANAGER
The successful candidate must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 5 years working in a data processing environment
- Experience implementing cloud based HRIS and Payroll systems
- Recent experience working as a Project Manager
- Demonstrated experience establishing and/or operating the following project control processes on multiple projects: schedule management, issue management, risk management, status reporting, change control, budget/effort management
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the client organization
- Experience with projects spanning the full systems development life cycle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in a large organization
- A successful track record
- PMP Certified
- Experience using recognized systems development life cycle methodologies (waterfall, agile/scrum)
- Experience in requirements gathering
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience leading large projects in excess of one million dollars
- Experience leading projects that deliver solutions across multiple technical environments and in complex settings
- Experience using MS-Project or other project management tools
- Experience with projects spanning multiple technical environments
- Experience with projects having aggressive schedules
- Experience with risk and quality management processes
- Experience with modeling tools
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) projects
- Familiarity with Web 2.0 and SOA (Service Orientated Architecture)
Degree destinations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefit package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applications for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED – Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number GK:PM in the subject line to [email protected] .