Java Developer – Regina
Role: Java Developer - Regina
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established and customer-oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. ARC operates out of 4 regions in Canada–Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto and Regina and in the US – and services a broad base of private and public sector clients. Service delivery is focused in five main technology solution verticals: Systems Delivery, Enterprise Information Management, Mobile Solutions, Training and Managed Services; with industry expertise in Energy, Utilities, Government, Financial Services and the Public Sector.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as a Java Developer for opportunities with clients in Regina.
The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- BS/MS in computer science/computer engineering or 4 years of related work experienced combined with a 2 year diploma in a computer systems related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institute.
- 2+ years of experience developing REST services
- Strong working knowledge of Java
- 1+ years experience building or working with RESTful web services via JSON or XML
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with unit testing, regression testing and good understanding of CI/CD
- Experience working with relational database technologies utilizing SQL syntax
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with system to system integration (Web Services, RESTful) would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written communication.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn business applications.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good customer service and communication skills. Must be comfortable interacting with clients.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by full time ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED -Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number MDO:JD in the subject line to [email protected].