- Our Process
- What We Do
From software development to management consulting, we enable technology solutions.
Enterprise Information Management
Helping organizations leverage their data and information to create business results.
Managed IT Services
We’ve helped hundreds of Canadian companies like yours solve their IT issues.
Utility Sector Consulting
Meet the changing realities of the utilities sector with confidence.
Elite, skilled, and eager technology talent ready to help you achieve your next goal.
- ARC Community & Charity
- Blog/Case Studies
We have over 20 years of expertise in delivering IT solutions to industry. Our client experience extends to utilities, oil & gas, pipelines, mining, and more.
With an excellent track record of on-time, on-budget, and high-value projects, ARC’s solutions and contributions in the Utilities sector have resulted in significant savings and cost recovery to its clients.
ARC has been heavily involved in the electricity deregulation of Alberta since 1998, and has worked in regulated and de-regulated environments in both Canada and the United States.
Our services include:
- Strategic and Management Consulting
- Custom Software Development
- Package Implementation and Enhancement
- Operational and Management Support
- Innovation, Benchmarking, and Research
Oil & Gas
ARC provides oil and gas organizations with customized or COTS-based business solutions engineered to optimize core business. Often, O&G organizations contend with billion dollar budgets, multi-year timelines, complex legal negotiations, and operational lifecycles that span decades. These issues present significant challenges that we can mitigate.
ARC has experience in:
- Data Management
- Business Intelligence
- Exploration/Product Visualization Technologies
- Petroleum Operation Tools and Solutions
By leveraging open-standards-based middleware and service-oriented architecture technologies, ARC can help maximize the value of existing legacy environments and oilfield ROI.
With over 500,000 hours of expertise, ARC is uniquely suited to provide the expertise needed by today’s pipeline operators to improve operational effectiveness, enhance shipper/customer interaction, and tackle the challenges of the dynamic pipeline industry.
Our services include:
- Custom IT Services – production pipeline application development, implementation, and support. SCADA expertise.
- Individual/Team Approaches – Individual specialists or full teams to deliver solutions or support production applications.
- Management Consulting – We’ve provided consultation, especially in the areas of product shipment, planning, and operation/scheduling.
- North American Focus – ARC has engaged with clients across Canada and multiple locations in the US.
We’ve delivered a diverse set of IT solutions to all levels of government. We’ve maintained partnerships and vendor of record (VOR) status with various government organizations and ministries for years. Solutions include:
- Enterprise Information Management – data capture, management, and recommendations
- Managed Services – IT outsourcing, server and network monitoring, desktop and application support
- Solutions Delivery – application maintenance and development, business process review, system implementation
For over 20 years, ARC has provided IT products and services to associations across North America. Our recent work has included:
- EIM -Online Application and eForm Assessments
- Enterprise Taxonomy and Metadata Standard Development
- Business Needs Assessment and IT Transformation
- Microsoft Office 365 Migrations
Healthcare & Life Sciences
The healthcare sector is constantly adopting new technologies, and we believe we’ve kept up in our solutions delivery. Since 2006, we’ve stationed over 55 employees with a single health benefits solution provider, and gained more than 200,000 hours of experience in the sector. Our healthcare experience includes:
- Solutions Delivery – benefits administration system, prescription monitoring program, medical underwriting system, non-group billing system, digital experience
- Business Analysis – requirements gathering, analysis, and delivery for mobile solutions
- Enterprise Information Management – health claims processing, Captiva
Tax, Revenue, & Finance
From document management to application development, we have been serving financial industries for 20 years. We’ve worked on projects related to:
- Enterprise Information Management – enhanced automation and document processing, application processing, software upgrades, SharePoint implementation
- Solutions Delivery – application development, technical analysis, change management