SASKATCHEWAN PROJECT MANAGER PRACTICE LEAD
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an individual that has a unique combination of skills - senior project manager, entrepreneur and business development for an immediate opportunity in Saskatoon.
The ideal candidate is a project manager who has been deeply involved in solution delivery to numerous organizations/industries for a minimum of ten years. The candidate is a well-known respected IT professional, entrepreneurial in character, can sell ideas, and has a sound reputation for delivering quality solutions. The person is continually sought after for their skills and leadership capabilities. The position is primarily delivery focused at client sites.
The successful candidate must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Minimum 10 years working as a Project Manager
- PMP Designation
- Demonstrated experience establishing and/or operating the following project control processes on multiple projects: schedule management, issue management, risk management, status reporting, change control, budget/effort management
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the client organization
- Experience with projects spanning the full systems development life cycle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in a large organization
- A successful track record
- Minimum direct report team size of three (3) not including PM position
- A minimum of 2 client references from your most recent projects are required
- Experience working in Government, Crown Corps or the Utilities sector
- Experience using recognized systems development life cycle methodologies (waterfall, agile/scrum)
- Experience in requirements gathering
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience leading large projects in excess of one million dollars
- Experience leading projects that deliver solutions across multiple technical environments and in complex settings
- Experience using MS-Project or other project management tools
- Experience with projects spanning multiple technical environments
- Experience with projects having aggressive schedules
- Experience with risk and quality management processes
- Experience with modeling tools
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefit package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applications for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED - Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number MdO:SPM in the subject line to email@example.com. Visit our website at www.arcbus.com.